BREAST DISEASES SCREENING AND TREATMENT
HURGHADA SURGERY treat the following breast conditions:
- All types of breast Cancer
- Paget's disease
- Nipple discharge
- Breast pain
- Fibrocystic breast syndrome
- Short term follow-up of benign biopsy
- Short term follow-up of radiographic changes
- Family history of breast cancer
- Patient with benign breast history
If you have Breast Cancer, we will coordinate your care with a team of specialists, including those from oncology, radiology, and pathology. Working together, this team will develop an individualized care plan based on the type of cancer you’ve been diagnosed with, how advanced it is and your overall health.
Exceptional Education and Support
We provide an exceptional array of education and support resources, including:
- For women with a family history of breast cancer or other special concerns, risk assessment, genetic testing for the BRCA 1 and BRCA 2 gene and genetic counselling are available by physician referral.
- Individual and group education on breast self-examination is available.
- For every biopsy patient, educational literature on breast cancer is available, providing a wealth of information and educational resources